Available Time: 6:00pm-9:30pm
*The Window Café is registered as Type C and D mode of operation with up to 6 persons and 12 persons per table respectively.
“Lobster Meets Wagyu” Seafood Buffet Dinner
From September, The Window Café will make your dream come true by serving the stars of the buffet – lobster & wagyu beef to satisfy both cravings of melt-in-your-mouth wagyu beef and juicy lobsters all at once! Our Executive Chef has prepared Flaming Kagoshima Wagyu Beef at the live cooking station, other chef’s recommends are Baked Lobster Thermidor, Tappenyaki Wagyu Beef with Duck Liver, Flaming Wagyu Beef Sushi, Lobster Salad with Mango and Bird’s Nest, Lobster Risotto with Herb Butter and Sea Urchin and more! Dessert is a must to perfect the buffet. Our Pastry Chef is bringing you an aromatic finale with Earl Grey desserts. Guests can also find other sweet temptations like Mango Napoleon and Haagen Dazs Ice Cream to further elevate your dining journey!
- Oyster (Fine de Claire / US / New Zealand)
- Snow Crab Leg
- Chile Blue Mussels
- New Zealand Mussels
- Lobster Salad
- Baked Lobster Thermidor
- Lobster Risotto with Herb Butter and Sea Urchin
- Steamed Egg White with Crayfish & Hairy Crab Roe Sauce
- Flaming Kagoshima Wagyu Beef
- Tappenyaki Wagyu Beef with Duck Liver, Garlic & Spring Onion
- Flaming Wagyu Beef Sushi
- Canadian Roasted Beef Prime Rib with Bone
- Lamb Rack
- Double-boiled Soup
- Earl Grey Lemon Tart
- Earl Grey Opera
- Mango Napoleon
- Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream (5 flavours) & Ice Cream Bar (3 flavours)
Buffet dishes will be served on a rotational basis.
All prices are inclusive of 10% service charge.
The discount offer is based on original price and not applicable to 10% service charge.
Your Health and Safety Is Important To Us
We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for all. We have stepped up precautionary measures to ensure a safe environment for you to enjoy your meals at our restaurants. The measures include:
- Wearing surgical mask and using hand sanitizer is required before taking food from the buffet area
- Hand sanitizer is available at all restaurants
- Chefs and servers are required to wash and sanitize hands hourly
- Chefs and servers are required to wear surgical masks at all times and wear gloves when handling food items
- All tableware is cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with designated disinfectant before serving new guests